Solar Together Hampshire is a new scheme offering high-quality solar photovoltaic (PV) panels and battery storage. The scheme brings Hampshire homeowner, and small-to-medium sized enterprises, together to get solar panels at a competitive price. Hampshire County Council is working with independent and trusted experts, iChoosr, to help make the switch to clean energy as cost effective and easy as possible, helping you through the process and keeping you informed at every stage.
If you already have solar panels, you can register to have battery storage added to maximise the benefits of your system. Simply select this option when registering.
Save on your energy bills and lower your carbon footprint at the same time by registering today.
How does it work?
- Registration: you can register before 23 March 2021 for free and without obligation. Simply provide details about your roof, such as its size and orientation.
- Auction: a supplier ‘auction’ will be held on 23 March, when our approved solar suppliers will bid for the work. The supplier with the lowest price wins and it usually favours local suppliers too. The more people that register, the better the deal should be for each household!
- Personal recommendation: from 22 April you will be contacted with a personal recommendation, based on the specifications of your roof. This includes your costs and specification of your solar panel installation.
- You decide: the decision is then yours as to whether you want to accept your recommendation. There is no obligation to continue. You will have until 21 May to decide and will be invited to visit an information session.
- Installation: if you accept, the winning supplier will contact you to survey your roof and set an installation date. All installations are planned to be completed by the end of October 2021.