Have Your Say

Your Comments Count!

We would love to hear from you with any comments on how to improve things in the Parish or about things that may not be working as they should. However, please be aware that many local services are provided by Hampshire County Council, East Hampshire District Council or other services such as Police. Many common issues can be reported directly them via their respective apps or website. We recommend you check the reference sheet here to see which service is provided by which authority. The following link buttons will take you to the relevant authority to report problems.

Contact Hampshire County Council

The Hampshire County Council website can be used to comment on or report things like fallen trees, potholes, faulty street lighting etc.

Contact East Hampshire District Council

The best way to contact EHDC is to set up a free MyEHDC Account, which creates a personal portal with information for your property. This includes bin calendars, reporting fly tipping etc.


The Hampshire Constabulary website has many options for reporting different types of crime or concerns. Things like Anti-Social behaviour can easily be reported here, via their online guide. Alternatively, calling 101 – the Police non-emergency number is also an option.

Other Issues

If you want to make a suggestion, can’t find a solution to your issue or if it’s not covered by the options above, then please do not hesitate to contact us.