Headley Parish Council Fixed Asset Register 2016 - 2017    
Parish Land and Buildings         
Description  Date Acquired  Location  Replacement Value Notes 
Headley Playing Fields (Cricket Pitch and outfield approx. 6 acres) 1948 Mill Lane  N/A  
Additional land used as Tennis Courts x 2 since 1976 1955 Mill Lane  N/A  
Headley Village Green (registered as a Village Green in 1979 (VG92). Unknown Crabtree Lane  N/A Registered with Charity Commission as Allotment for Recreation. Charity Number 301849 (1962). Land registered with Land Registry in 2008 including the triangle of land off Long Cross Hill. 
Triangle of land off Long Cross Hill (pedestrian access from Village Green to Long Cross Hill) Unknown Long Cross Hill    Land regsitered with Land Registry in 2008. 
Standford Green (registered as a Village Green in 1972 (VG77).   Standford Land  N/A Land regsitered with Land Registry in 2008. 
Standford Land (Approx 2 acres)  1911 Off Whitehill Road    Vested to the Parish Council by the Church Commissioners in 1911. Registered as a Village Green (VG117).
Allotments (14 acres) provision of land for approximately 80 allotment plots   Liphook Road  N/A  Registered with Charity Commission as Allotment for the Labouring Poor (Charity Number 253748 (1967). 
The Pound   Entrance to Pound Close, Liphook Road  N/A Land regsitered with Land Registry in 2008. 
Woodland known as Arford Common (also known as Beech Hill Common) approx 11 acres    Off Beech Hill Road and Glayshers Hill  N/A The Charity Commission decreed that land parcel 152 be administered and managed by the Parish Council in 1901 and land parchel 155 in 1911 respectively. 
Triangle of land known as Saunders Green (approx 0.42 acre)   At the junction of Spats Lane with Frensham Lane  N/A  
Sports Pavilion, Mill Lane, Headley (Mary Wheatley Pavilion). Rebuilt in 1998 (extension completed in 2003) 1998 Mill Lane  1.00 Leased to Headley Sports Association for a peppercorn rent, who manage the ground, insure the building & its contents. Rienstatement Valuation in  2013 was 928,000